Welcome to RapportTech
RapportTech offers learning solutions to enable experts to become great managers and leaders.
With over 20 years of experience working with organisations across the world, we offer online and in-person coaching, mentoring and workshops:
- 1-2-1 coaching to accelerate performance improvement
- Developing coaching skills for individuals and teams
- Creating and sustaining a coaching culture
- Effective on-boarding of new employees or existing employees to new roles
- Successful 'Expert to Manager' and 'Expert to Leader' transition
- Project Management skills development
- Project Management rescue
- Project audit and consultancy
- Effective team building and working
From Engineer to Manager
Transitioning from a position of comfort, competence and expertise to managing people is probably the most significant career transition you will ever make. You need to make sure you get the right support from people who really understand the new demands on you. Our unique course and learning support system provides high-quality training and support when you need it.
Designed and created with the assistance of over 60 experienced Engineering Managers from a wide range of engineering organisations you'll get the core skills to ensure professional success in any engineering management role. To find out more...
One of the toughest things managers and leaders have to learn how to deal with are those 'difficult people' that seem determined to make other people's lives more stressful. We've developed this course to help. It's full of solid management thinking and proven strategies to get the best performance out of the most difficult employee.
Turn any under-performer or ‘difficult person’ into a high-performing individual who positively enjoys contributing to the wider goals of a team or organisation. That is a priceless skill to learn and anyone can with the right tools and support. To find out more...
FREE 46-PAGE GUIDE
From Engineer to Manager
8 keys to success for surviving and thriving in any role.
Already used by thousands of engineers and other professionals to inform and focus their career progression.
Edition 2.0 now available!
- Extensively expanded, revised and updated
- Including new self-assessment checklists
- 40 key questions to prioritise and plan your professional development
Get the guide delivered to your inbox now.
Free Guide Reveals...
- How to survive and thrive through the Engineer to Manager transition
- The 8 key strategies to ensure you accelerate your performance and reduce stress
- Understand and avoid the most common mistakes when you become a manager or take on a new management role
- Develop great habits that will last your entire management and leadership career
- Learn what it takes to be a great manager from people who been there and done it
- Identify essential management skills for any engineering management job
- Accelerate your engineering management career by focussing your learning on the most important management skills and attitudes